Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Mi Finca

  1. #11
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mi Finca

    I kind of like Mi Finca myself.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member wave10s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2003
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mi Finca

    El Rodeo kicks Monterrey's butt.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mi Finca

    I have never tried Mi Finca, but Little Mexico is the bomb I just love Jose and Lupita they are always so friendly
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  4. #14
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Mi Finca

    If you don't mind to drive to Pikeville... there is a pretty good Mexican place down there. I think the name was 'El Azul Grande' if I'm not mistaken.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mi Finca

    I like El Potrillo...simply because it's across the street from me and it only takes about 5 min for em to make the food
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mi Finca

    Yamamtos is awesome. i have ate there so many times. u get a great amount of food and truely the prices are not that bad either.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mi Finca

    I love Yamatos but IMO The Fuji House in Kingsport is the best place to eat japanese around here
    "Why so serious?"

  8. #18
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mi Finca

    wecome to fuji houu


    haha fuji house is very good...i like moto's in kpt for chinese food
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mi Finca

    i miss the Japanese place in JC...can't remember the name...somebody help me out please

    Kamatos maybe??...anyways, that place was truly great...too bad it closed down

  10. #20
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mi Finca

    Like Little Mexico. Their taco salad is excellent. That and a cold Corona hits the spot. Plus they have some nice looking honeys that work there as well.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •